photo CLAheader_02_zps03ce1060.png photo CLAheader_03_zpsdbcbf243.png photo CLAheader_04_zpsf2bd79e1.png photo CLAheader_05_zps415bba02.png photo CLAheader_03_zpsb6e93b2d.png photo CLAheader_07_zpsc291b525.png

Fremont Sunday Market

A few weeks ago I scratched 2 more things off my summer to-do list

I took a visit to the Fremont Sunday Market. Everything about this market was awesome! I almost bought something at ever single station. Not really - but I really wanted to!


I also treated myself to a crepe from Crisp Creperie!


It took me forever to decide which kind I wanted. I finally settled on the Strawberry + Lemon curd. While it didn't beat the crepe I had while in France, it was pretty dang delicious!!

Which crepe would you choose?

1 comment:

  1. looks like a real fun day! thanks also for stopping by my space, many greetings from far Germany, noni!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, you! Thanks for commenting :)