photo CLAheader_02_zps03ce1060.png photo CLAheader_03_zpsdbcbf243.png photo CLAheader_04_zpsf2bd79e1.png photo CLAheader_05_zps415bba02.png photo CLAheader_03_zpsb6e93b2d.png photo CLAheader_07_zpsc291b525.png

PB2 = mind blown

I LOVE peanut butter but haven't been willing to eat it because of it's amount of points on the Weight Watchers system. 

I then discovered a peanut butter that's only 1 weight watcher point for 2 tablespoons! Say what?! Yes, 1 point!

I now introduce you to PB2 by Bell Plantation! 

source


When I discovered this powered peanut butter online and realized it was only 1 WW point, I immediately began researching where I could purchase it. I could only find one place and that was GNC. I quickly called over there and they said they had one jar left! 

I hopped in my car and was off! Bonus: It was on sale for $3! 

I couldn't wait to get home and try it. 

The company suggests mixing 1 tablespoon of water with 2 tablespoons of the PB2 powder to make the worlds best peanut butter - for reals. 

This peanut butter is seriously SO yummy (I purchased the premium chocolate flavor) and it's even good for you!

PB2 for the win!


2 comments:

  1. Hi I'm a new follower on bloglovin :) Hope you can check out my blog

    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/7038349/the-wallflower-secrets

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely will! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete

Hey, you! Thanks for commenting :)