photo CLAheader_02_zps03ce1060.png photo CLAheader_03_zpsdbcbf243.png photo CLAheader_04_zpsf2bd79e1.png photo CLAheader_05_zps415bba02.png photo CLAheader_03_zpsb6e93b2d.png photo CLAheader_07_zpsc291b525.png

Check!


Last night, my best friend (my Kindle - duh) and I checked another thing of my Summer To-Do list. 

We grabbed an iced coffee and my camera and decided to spend our evening at Kerry Park!

It was such a breathtaking view! Every person that walked up couldn't help but ooh and ahh at the sight.  

And because this post doesn't have enough pictures already, here's one more :)

Just take a moment to admire the beaut above! Mt. Rainier, you're a stud. Thanks for making last night awesome.

I hope everyone has a great 4th of July!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, you! Thanks for commenting :)