photo CLAheader_02_zps03ce1060.png photo CLAheader_03_zpsdbcbf243.png photo CLAheader_04_zpsf2bd79e1.png photo CLAheader_05_zps415bba02.png photo CLAheader_03_zpsb6e93b2d.png photo CLAheader_07_zpsc291b525.png

Introduction

Hello, blogger people!

My name is Emma and I'm a college aged student stepping jumping out of my comfort zone for the summer! I grew up in a small town where everyone knows everybody, corn and livestock surrounds you, and you can experience the prettiest sunsets on any given night. Don't get me wrong, I love love LOVE my small town life, but I was ready for something new this summer! So, with that in mind, I moved to a big city to live with my sister!

I have been here for a little over a week and while it's a little overwhelming, I'm beginning to like it.

This blog will be about my summer adventures! If you'd like to watch a small town girl attempt to make her life work in a new city, please feel free to tag along! And.. wish me luck!

If you ever have any questions, I created an e-mail account just for this blog at citylifeattempter@mail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, you! Thanks for commenting :)