photo CLAheader_02_zps03ce1060.png photo CLAheader_03_zpsdbcbf243.png photo CLAheader_04_zpsf2bd79e1.png photo CLAheader_05_zps415bba02.png photo CLAheader_03_zpsb6e93b2d.png photo CLAheader_07_zpsc291b525.png

URGENT NEWS

Everyone, I'm headed back to the MOTHERLAND aka Iowa!! I can't wait to get back to the gorgeous sunsets, delicious steaks, the lakes, endless cornfields, family, friends, and my animals! 

Oh, one more announcement. So, yesterday I decided to spontaneously chop 8 inches off my hair. You know, because I had nothing better to do.

Before...


After...

Do ya approve?!

And now for today's Friday Funny! 

Just click here to see one of the funniest things EVER.

"Look at this baby squirrel! Look, it's bobbing it's head!" 

Is that not the funniest video?! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, you! Thanks for commenting :)