photo CLAheader_02_zps03ce1060.png photo CLAheader_03_zpsdbcbf243.png photo CLAheader_04_zpsf2bd79e1.png photo CLAheader_05_zps415bba02.png photo CLAheader_03_zpsb6e93b2d.png photo CLAheader_07_zpsc291b525.png

Currently

Currently...

Watching: the show Awkward. I heard it was a gooden, so I decided to start from Season 1. It's absolutely hilarious! I kind of wish it wasn't so awesome because it may or may not keep me up into the middle of the night. Every night.

Listening to: OH MY GOSH. Justin, you have won me over once again. In 1997 you had me sneaking into my sister's room while she was gone, popping your album "'N Sync" into her boombox, and lip-syncing to every word with a hair brush in my hand. You had me doing this again in 2000 with your "No Strings Attached" album. And now, 13 years later, you have me showing off my singing skills to the wonderful people who are sitting at stoplights with me. When this song comes on the radio there's no other option but to roll your windows down and crank the volume up! And since I never actually told you the name of the song, go check it out. Now. 

Thinking about: how amazing being back home for 9 days is going to be! CANNOT WAIT! Only 2 days, 1 hour, and 8 minutes left! 

Trying to figure out: what the heck I should pack for my little vacation.

Looking forward to: STEAK! and home cooked meals. 

Reading: I just finished The Wedding by Nicholas Sparks. Any suggestions for what I should read next?

Making me happy: knowing that I'll be reunited with the motherland soon!!

Hmm.. think I'm excited to fly home? Probably not considering only 3/4 of this post talks about it. 

Thanks to Danielle from www.sometimessweet.blogspot.com for this post idea!





2 comments:

  1. my sister was an extra on awkward! i only have watched the episdoe she was in but it was defintiely funny

    ReplyDelete

Hey, you! Thanks for commenting :)