photo CLAheader_02_zps03ce1060.png photo CLAheader_03_zpsdbcbf243.png photo CLAheader_04_zpsf2bd79e1.png photo CLAheader_05_zps415bba02.png photo CLAheader_03_zpsb6e93b2d.png photo CLAheader_07_zpsc291b525.png

1 More Week

My friends back at home think it's funny to torture me by tweeting, instagramming, and facebooking things about the lakes. My jealously is currently at an all time high after not being on the lakes for more than a year now.

 Well, the good news is - I fly home in one week for a little vacation!! 

I can't help but think about last year around this time. 

I was babysitting the 2 cutest boys...


Fishing at the lakes...

Tubing every chance I got...

Shaving my friend's head.. totally normal

Teaching this little peanut how to swim...

and celebrating 4th of July at the lakes with my best friends.


I can't wait to get back to some home cooking (mom already promised me bbq ribs!) time with my family and friends, and of course, lake time!!

Just 7 more days. I can do it.

Did I mention that while I'm home I will also be attending a One Direction concert with my best friend, Maggie? I. AM. SO. EXCITED. No judging allowed. 


Anyone else away from home this summer and missing some specific things? Homecooked meals, family time, etc?







1 comment:

  1. haha those boys you babysit are funny! I bet you are super excited to fly home so soon! My family is visiting next month and I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, you! Thanks for commenting :)