photo CLAheader_02_zps03ce1060.png photo CLAheader_03_zpsdbcbf243.png photo CLAheader_04_zpsf2bd79e1.png photo CLAheader_05_zps415bba02.png photo CLAheader_03_zpsb6e93b2d.png photo CLAheader_07_zpsc291b525.png

Catchup Time!

These past couple days have been spent relaxing... yes, I'm living the good life!

Sunday I googled the closest Catholic church near me and decided to attend. I was a little worried about going by myself, but I'm glad I did! It is much bigger than my church at home (this doesn't take much),but everyone was very friendly and the homily was awesome! I'm definitely going to attend every Sunday and hopefully a couple times during the week. 

Sunday, as you all know, was also Father's Day! I made sure to call my papa and let him know that I was thinking of him. 

I know everyone says this, but I really couldn't ask for a better dad. He knows how to deal with any situation, is so incredibly intelligent, is a pro at staying calm, and supports my siblings and I like none other. He also has a seriously awesome sense of humor that makes me crack a smile no matter how mad I am. He's taught me a countless amount of things, but to name a few: how to check the oil in my vehicle, how to deliver a lamb and process it, how to save and spend money like a boss, how to fly-fish, how to shoot a gun, and how to stay humble. We might as well just give him the "Best Dad in the World" award! Happy Father's Day once again, Dad!
The two of us a couple weeks ago - obviously
Fishing with my brother - Thanks for the pic, Sierra!
Parents Weekend - Freshman year of college
Senior Prom
Monday consisted of going to the hospital to get things started for one of my volunteering jobs, taking a mini walk around the lake, painting my nails (which I NEVER do - I'm not sure what got into me),and hanging out with one of Hannah's friends. Not too eventful but successful!


Yesterday was spent lying in the sun for a bit. I put the good ol' sunscreen on but only lasted an hour. I was freaking myself out about getting skin cancer - I burn so easily! Maybe getting a tan this summer just isn't in the books for me... or maybe I'll just purchase some 100spf to help my freaking out. 

My sister and I also went to the bank to get me some quarters for laundry. We thought this was a good idea since the last time my laundry was done was... um.. no idea. (Ignore that last sentence, mom :)) The rest of the day was spent hanging out and watching Grey's Anatomy. I just finished season 2. I was bawling my eyes out during the season finale. Denny AND the puppy died! I can't handle that kind of stuff!

Now for today! This morning I lounged around reading blogs and cleaning up the apartment. After getting my lazy butt up and ready for the day, I went and returned the redbox movie that I accidentally forgot to return yesterday - this meant Hannah had to pay more money. To make up for my forgetfulness,  I made sure to stop by her favorite bakery and pick her up a Morning Glory muffin.

If you guys are ever in Seattle, make sure to stop by this bakery. It is SO SO SO delicious! And if you're having a hard time choosing what to get, purchase the cheese danish. You won't regret it.

After stopping by the bakery, I headed to Anthropologie. The moment I stepped in the door and saw the millions of signs that read SALE, I knew I was going to be in there for 10 million hours a little while. I browsed every little thing on sale, tried on millions of shirts, browsed some more, and eventually only ended up purchasing a new candle (which was what I went there for). I carried around about 5 shirts that I really wanted for quite awhile but then I heard momma Jill in my head saying, "Emma, you don't need any of that!". So, I quickly purchased my candle and scurried my butt out of there before I ended up buying everything in the store. 

After Anthro, I stopped by Starbucks before heading home for a skinny cinnamon dulce latte. I just discovered this drink and it's a winner! And it's also not too bad for you - only 4 weight watcher points!

I'm now back at the apartment obviously blogging, drinking my delicious drink, and burning my new candle - which smells AMAZING!


I hope everyone is having a wonderful week!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, you! Thanks for commenting :)